Thursday, February 3, 2011

So Um....

Yeah.... so shy of two years since the last time I blogged?!?!? What in the world? There is no way I can possibly catch my mommy blog up on everything that has happened, but I will try. Bits and pieces and it will take a while but this is for you guys (my children) to look back, read, and re live these hilarious and crazy stories of me being a mom to you two! I love every second of the loving, loud, messy, playing, crying, screaming, kissing, puking, hilariousness of it all. You two keep me on my toes, exhausted, and completely filled to the brim with love. Daddy travels a lot and we are left just the three of us most of the time, but we manage to have fun even without daddy home. We do absolutely EVERYTHING together, in fact the only time we are apart is when Haley is in school, primary class, or bedtime (which more times than not we all end up in the same bed one way or another, and I love it!). I just love being with my children and I feel anxious when you are not with me. Daddy and I squeeze in every second of family time we can, we have family movie night at least three times a week, we have family dinner every night that daddy is home, we play games all of the time, we are the silliest family and have dance parties all the time, we have countless nicknames and inside jokes for each other, we all go to the store together and anything else you can think of. I would have our lives no other way. I will update pictures and stories over the next, well however long it takes me to catch up. I will try and do a little story everyday, I have to, we all need this mommy tales blog to remember all the moments we share together. So here we go....... time to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment