Saturday, March 12, 2011

MY Special Day

Oh the excitement in the air this morning when I came into your room to wake you up for your special day with Nana! When Max and I rubbed your back to wake you up, you popped right up and out of bed, you knew exactly what was happening today which you always do because you forget nothing. We proceeded to give you a bath, dry your hair, get you dressed, pack your bag, pack some snacks, and await Nana's arrival. All the while reminding your baby brother that only you were going and not him, that you had a special day planned with Nana and he had to stay with mommy and only go to the store today. This is what you are doing with Nana today: she picked you up at 10:00 a.m. and you were headed off to Maggie's birthday party, which you got her a Sleeping Beauty barbie doll, then to Nana's house for some snacks, TV and a little nap, then you are headed down to Atlanta to go to the tent theater to see Peter Pan, it is a interactive play with 360 * screens all around you and a stage where the performers are on and then they actors will fly over the audience heads during the show. Wow, what a day, how fun for you to get to do that and have an entire day with Nana and Holly. I CAN'T WAIT for you to get your tiny hiny home and tell me all about your day today and all the fun and amazing things you did and saw. We miss you terribly around here and it is only 2:3o in the afternoon!! The house is so quiet when you are gone and Max wonders the house calling your name and looking for you so he can play with you, he even makes me pick him up and show him that you are not in your bed (I think he forgets you are gone for a moment then goes looking to see if you are taking a nap in your bed, too cute). He keeps walking in your bedroom hoping that maybe you are in there, and he will pick up one of your stuffed animals and carry it around with him while giving it kisses. He loves you very much and misses you when you are gone. the best part of my day will be putting you in your bed and laying down next to you while I scratch your arms and have you tell me every exciting detail of your day and how much fun you had!!! I love moments like that! Well, I am off to finish the laundry, get dinner started, and clean my room (Max has done a major number on my room). I love your guts Loppy Lou, see you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment