Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Princess Haley

Like I posted on our family blog, you and I play dress up a lot. You will pick an outfit out of my closet for me to put on then you do my hair and make up, sometimes my nails (that are currently sparkly blue, thank you). So last night while daddy was working we played dress up again and I asked you to put you entire Cinderella get up on, the dress, shoes, jewelry, wand, purse, and tiara. When you were all dolled up with hair and make up I told you that in 6 days we were going to Disney World for a week! You got so excited! We can't wait to have some alone family time on an amazing vacation! By the way, the only reason you are full on makeup is because ever since you had your dance photo shoot you have been obsessed with full make up, that is what you had to do for the pictures. You are gorgeous with and without make up on, I love you sweet girl!!


This was your actual face when I told you we were going to Disney World for vacation! I told you right as I was snapping the picture. I love this sweet face!!

We will report back with pictures from our Disney trip!
Love, mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment